Makmask by ola is an online retailer based in the UK offering mask accessories for daily use. The company carefully selects products which are both sustainably sourced and environmentally friendly.
our hope is to generate funds for food bank charities via sales of products online. Initially we will donate to UK food bank charity Trussell Trust and moving forward we would also look to work with world hunger reduction organisations as well as UK organisations.
Makmask provide eco friendly products that are sustainably and responsibly sourced from production to packaging to materials.
We currently donate 20% of on every purchase to the community by donating to food bank charities in the UK.
Contact us for further information @: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re a certified social enterprise and a member of the national trade body, Social Enterprise UK.
We are one of more than 70,000 social enterprises across Britain tackling social and environmental problems. Free of shareholders, social enterprises choose to plough their profits back into the business to deliver on their social or environmental mission, which might be getting homeless people off the streets and into work, or reducing the amount of waste that goes into landfill.
UK social enterprise facts
- Britain’s social enterprise sector contributes 24 billion to the economy and employs one million people.
- Social enterprises are much more likely to be led by women than mainstream businesses: 40% per cent of social enterprises have a female chief executive, compared with 7% of FTSE 100 companies.
- The majority of social enterprises (59%) actively employ people who are disadvantaged in the labour market, including ex-offenders, people with disabilities and the long-term unemployed.
- Three quarters (74%) of social enterprises pay the Living Wage as accredited by the Living Wage Foundation.
To find out more about social enterprise, visit “What its all about“
The company commits to follow the five principles of a purpose driven business developed by Blueprint for Better Business as set out below:
- Has a purpose which delivers long term sustainable performance
- Honest and fair with customers and suppliers.
- A responsible and responsive employer
- A good citizen
- A guardian for future generations